Media Monitoring Mobile App
By Todd Murphy | June 19th, 2016
What is the value of having your media results and trending metrics in the palm of your hand?
How much time can you save when you have the ability to work remotely on your mobile device?
Are you using a media monitoring or measurement service that delivers all your coverage and metrics in a simply to use mobile app?
Clearly, mobile public relations is now the expectation.
Universal Information Services’ mobile app is now available to all our subscribing clients. MyNewsNow! puts the power of your PR results in the palm of your hand. Unlike any other monitoring service, our mobile app comprehensively integrates all types of media: TV, radio, web, social, and true press clippings. From published news articles, to late night TV spots, all your results can be seen, viewed, and shared from any Android or iOS mobile device.
Download your instance of MyNewsNow!
We realize that some news monitors can’t provide a mobile interface for you to work from, while other monitoring services have limited functionality or complicated interfaces. We designed our MyNewsNow! app based on client directions, then created a mobile experience to meet our client’s expectations. Simple, intuitive, but powerful… that is what Universal delivers to our mobile PR and communications clients.
How to login?
To use our mobile app to track, view, and share your most recent media results all you need is the same login and password you use to access your SmartView portal. Our mobile app will remember your login so you can access your results anytime you need them. Some items to consider.
- The first time you login it will take just a bit longer than subsequent logins while it populates all your results from the past 30 days.
- Interaction with MyNewsNow is through simple screen clicks and swipes. There are no new routines to learn.
- Nearly every piece of information can be shared directly from the mobile app, so keeping your stakeholders informed is just a click away.
- Our client relations team is always available for one-on-one training or to help you login. Our support is included with your subscription.
- Best of all, MyNewsNow! is a free mobile app included with your subscription.
Leave a Reply