By Cheril Lewis | July 24th, 2020
Need to see your public relations’ return on efforts at a glance? Universal has a new media measurement tool!
We are pleased to announce the launch of our SCAN Report
SCAN stands for Story Coverage Across News, and it provides a view of all your media exposure for a specific time frame. Our clients have found that this tool fills the gap between media-specific snapshots, like a social media dashboard where you’re only getting a small piece of the bigger picture. That’s not to say you shouldn’t focus your efforts on specific media types, depending on your objectives, but now that all media mentions can influence other media, understanding your total coverage is critical.
Here are 5 reasons our SCAN Report could help you:
- The SCAN Report shows you everything you need to know on a single slide. There is no hunting for the most important information from your data set. It’s all presented on one page, complete with quantitative and qualitative information, represented through a variety of charts and graphics.
- We do the heavy lifting for you. Think of the time it would take you to collect all your coverage across media types (broadcast, web, print, and social) and then compile them into a report with actionable insight. Isn’t that time better spent on your mission-critical tasks?
- There are numerous uses for the SCAN Report, from beefing up your company newsletter or applying for grant funding to providing a quick visual wrap-up of a campaign effort.
- What’s more, the information contained in the report goes beyond vanity metrics, such as media and publicity value. We can focus on top coverage by reach, engagement, key messages, emotions, share of voice, and so much more.
- And of course, it looks really cool! Visually speaking, it’s an interactive dashboard that is presentation-ready, perfect for sharing with everyone from the marketing team to stakeholders to the C-Suite.
SCAN Reports may be delivered as often as you need, whether that’s weekly, monthly, or quarterly. The time frame is up to you. With Universal Information Services’ concierge service, we can build you a SCAN Report that perfectly suits your objectives and goals.
Contact us to learn more about the most interesting story ever told … your story!