Universal Information Services is looking to add 1-2 full-time team members to our sales team. Working from our downtown Omaha offices, team members would be selling our unique combination media monitoring and PR measurement services nationwide and around the world.
Applicant Purpose: 1) To increase monthly subscription revenue through lead generation and sales of our media measurement services for public relations professionals. 2) Increase monthly subscribers to our custom Daily News Briefings that target C-Suite executives and politicians with concise media reports that impact their business.
- Integrity/Honest & Direct: Does not cut corners ethically. Earns the trust of clients and coworkers while speaking plainly and truthfully. Does not use industry or sales jargon.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant sales output with minimal wasted effort.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information and processes.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to achieve a goal.
- Organization: Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets time in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities without distraction or delay.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement for his/her work. Has a “can-do” attitude.
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of communication, including email.
- Adheres to Core Values: Understands and demonstrates all five core values in his/her daily work.
- Deliver Consistent Quality
- Always Accountable
- Surpass Client Expectations
- Honest & Direct Communication with Everyone
- Maximize the Strengths of Each Team Member
We feel this position is perfect for someone who knows the public relations industry, has worked in selling advertising, or excels in a self-directed sales environment. Base salary: $45,000 plus commission, no cap, benefits. Apply by submitting resume and cover letter to our CEO, Todd Murphy.